Please upgrade your browser - this website will not display properly using Internet Explorer 6, or lower.
Square | Triangle | Polygon | Rectangle | Round Edge | Encaustic | EQ
Smaller squares are available, see the Micro Mosaic page.
- 35mm x 35mm square
- 50mm x 50mm square
- 70mm x 70mm square
- 100mm x 100mm square
- 150mm x 150mm square
- 200mm x 200mm square - not pictured
- 35mm x 35mm x 50mm triangle
- 50mm x 50mm x 70mm triangle
- 70mm x 70mm x 100mm triangle
- 100mm x 100mm x 140mm triangle
Smaller hexagons are available, see the Micro Mosaic page.
- 100mm octagon (35mm and 50mm sides)
- 150mm octagon (52mm and 77mm sides)
- 100mm hexagon (57mm sides)
- 150mm hexagon (87mm sides) - not pictured
- 150mm lozenge (52mm and 77mm sides)
70mm cross shape also available.
Smaller rectangle available, see the Micro Mosaic page.
- 150mm x 25mm rectangle
- 150mm x 50mm rectangle
- 100mm x 50mm rectangle
Anti slip corner round edge available with step treads.
- 100mm x 100mm (anti-slip) round edge with step treads
- 100mm x 100mm round edge
- 100mm x 100mm corner round edge
Coved and angled skirting is also available.
Please note, we are the only UK retailer to stock and supply the higher quality "original" Winckelman encaustic tiles, which are moulded and inlaid by one of their sister companies.
A range of 150mm square encaustic tiles are also available.
- 50mm x 50mm square ENC6A (two colour)
- 50mm x 50mm square ENC6B (two colour)
- 70mm x 70mm square ENC15 (two colour)
- 70mm x 70mm square ENC14A (two colour)
- 100mm x 100mm square ENC10 (three colour)
- 100mm x 100mm square ENC11 (two colour)
- 100mm x 100mm square ENC5 (three colour)
- 100mm x 100mm square ENC3 (three colour)
- 185mm x 185mm hexagon (107mm sides)
- 182mm x 105mm diamond (105mm sides)
- 104mm x 89mm triangle (104mm sides)
There are 31 colours in our range encompassing traditional and contemporary shades. Colours will vary very slightly between factory production runs but remain very consistent.
All the tiles are approximately 9mm thick and coloured throughout. The larger square, octagon and hexagon tiles, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm, have a 1mm bevelled edge.
Apart from a very subtle difference in size and colour, this range is the closest available to the original system of ceramic dust pressed pre-moulded Victorian tiles.
The standard range of matt ceramic tiles we stock and supply are manufactured by Winckelmans, who have been producing tiles using traditional methods since the Victorian period.