How to order
We sell our products directly to the public and trade. Please browse our catalogue to choose a design and use the filters to narrow your search. Click on the picture for pricing and further details - here you will also find a 'Price Estimator' tool where a fair estimate of the cost can be reviewed by inputting dimensions.
'Recently viewed designs' are listed on the Browse designs page, and your 'Saved designs' are listed on the Contact page for easy reference. You can attach up to five saved designs to your email enquiry.
On the Contact page, images and diagrams can be attached in order to supply us with the dimensions and details of your project.
Once we receive your enquiry we will respond with a formal quotation. Our comprehensive quotes for loose and sheeted tile supply detail design and supply options along with other relevant information.
Measuring the area to be tiled is a relatively easy process. Using a tape measure take a note of all the widths and lengths around the footprint of the space.
We are not concerned about small architectural details such as door architraves, simply measure the basic shape of the area.
In the example diagram you can see the door threshold is measured seperately to the length of the hall wall, and the staircase is measured as if square.The dimensions you supply do not need to be millimetre perfect, as our designs allow for tolerance in the outermost border when installing.
Placing an order
- A pro forma invoice will be raised and sent via email.
- Full payment will be required in advance.
- We are VAT registered; the current rate of 20% is applied to all prices.
- We accept payment via BACS, CHAPS, SEPA and SWIFT bank transfers, and all major credit and debit cards.
- Once notification of payment is received we issue a tax invoice for your records and begin the final drawings (where applicable).
- A scale diagram will be submitted for your approval detailing the precise layout of the design (sheeted tile supply only).
- Your tiles are assembled, boxed and stored at our workshop ready for collection or delivery.
- We will keep you up to date on the progress of your order providing an estimated completion date and then the coordination of a collection or delivery.
Production time depends on the scale of the project and the complexity of the design we are sheeting.
Current lead time for sheeted tile supply is 3 to 5 weeks.
For loose orders the delivery times are much reduced with the product being available within 1 to 2 weeks.
Our turnaround is generally quick and can be tailored to meet your requirements.
On occasion tiles will need ordering direct from the factory specially for your order. Lead times from the factory are normally 4 to 6 weeks, but can be longer for some items. In these instances we would ensure you are informed and kept up to date with progress.
Please contact us for specific timings or if you have a deadline and we will do our utmost to accommodate this.
We offer the following delivery options depending on the size of the order. One square metre of tiles have a weight of approximately 20kg.
- National parcel courier delivery for orders up to 40kg:
£23.50 - £64.50
- National pallet delivery for orders up to 800kg:
£70 - £100
- Delivery by same day courier within Greater London:
£25 - £75
- International delivery:
Orders can be shipped worldwide via parcel or pallet. Contact us with a full delivery address for an estimate. Please note, tiles exported from the UK have no tax applied, however local import taxes and customs charges will be your responsibility.
to view our location. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Please arrange a time to collect in advance. Limited parking is available in front of our unit.
Prices exclude VAT